What’s better than a powerful superhero? A powerful superhero with style… steampunk style!
Here are 20 amazing steampunk versions of comic book characters:
1) Batman by Jason Lee
I bet that this steampunk Batman drive through Gotham City in a steam-powered Batmobile!
2) The Joker by Leonardo Paciarotti
Behind every great Superhero, there is a villain. What would Batman be without his nemesis?
3) Wonder Woman and 4) Superman by Dan Panosian
Such a beautiful couple! (Although Lois Lane might disagree…)
5) Aquaman by Richard Horle
Aquaman fighting a giant Octopus? That must be something to see!
6) Spiderman by Kanjiman
It is unlikely that the steampunk version of Peter Parker obtained spider-like abilities after being bitten by a radioactive spider. No wonder he’s using mechanical web shooters in this picture!
7) The Flash by Luca Maresca
Steampunk or no steampunk, nobody can run as fast as The Flash!
8) Black Cat by Mahmud A. Asrar
Is Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) on her way to a date with Spiderman?
9) Venom by Denis Medri
Like Felicia, Venom is also looking forward to meeting Spiderman. But that doesn’t sound like much fun.
10) Deadpool by Valentina Occhiblu
All men can grow a moustache – to varying degrees of success. What Deadpool has isn’t a moustache. It’s a moustachterpiece.
11) Batgirl by J.G. Jones
Even more badass than the Batmobile?!
12) Martian Manhunter and 13) Stargirl by Matteo Scalera
It’s a bird… It’s an airship… It’s a flying superhero!
14) Captain America by Brian Kesinger
It would take more than a steampunk transformation to get Captain America to leave his shield behind.
15) Magneto by Arturo Agurirre
Erik Lehnsherr, also known as Magneto
16) Green Lantern by Tom Kyzivat
17) Black Widow by Chris Stevens
You’ve seen Black Widow as an Avenger and even an Agent of Shield. But on her free time, she goes full steampunk!
18) Iron man by Thomas Tan
Aaand the steamiest costume award goes to: Ironman!
19) Dr Octopus by Denis Medri
Docteur Octopus, the most steampunk villain ever?
20) Wolverine by Michail Rakhmatullin
Even in an alternate universe, you don’t mess with Wolverine!
Rate this post: